Each academic year Ibstock Place School offers a number of Open events for prospective parents and pupils to visit the Senior School. A Senior School Open Evening takes place in early May and there is an extended Open Morning on a Saturday in late September for prospective candidates and their parents considering entry to the Senior School the following year.
Unfortunately, continuing restrictions on public access to the campus this year mean that we shall not be able to welcome prospective parents and pupils on site to our planned Open Evening on Wednesday 5 May. However, we shall be running another Open Evening on Wednesday 23 June to which you are cordially invited. Please kindly complete the form below with your details to register your attendance for that in advance.
We also extend An Invitation to a Virtual Open Day for a wealth of information for you to watch, listen to, and read.
Please contact the Registrar for further information and any questions you may have in relation to any of our events. The Registrar, Miss Catherine Voysey, may be contacted by email, email@example.com, or by telephone, on 020 8392 5803.
Senior School Open Events
The following events are suitable for all prospective pupils and parents considering making an application either for entry to the Senior School in Senior 7, or for an occasional place in Senior 8, 9 or 10. Please complete the ‘Request to Attend an Open Day’ form below.
We expect to be able to run a traditional Open Evening on the following date and we look forward to welcoming you on to our beautiful campus:
- 5-7pm Wednesday 23 June 2021*
We expect to be able to run a traditional Open Morning on the following date and we look forward to welcoming you on to our beautiful campus:
- 9am-1pm Saturday 18 September 2021*
* Please note that seated and standing tickets for the Headmaster’s Senior School talks given on our Open Days are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis following arrival on the day. Making an online booking does not guarantee a seat for a talk since we recognise that plans may change in the interim. You are therefore advised to arrive at Theatre Gate on Danebury Avenue in good time. Campus-based tours are self-guided and we aim to give you the opportunity to meet many different pupil hosts and staff during your visit.
Virtual Open Day
- A wide range of resources continues to be available for you to peruse via this link to our Virtual Open Day page
Sixth Form Open Evening
We expect to be able to run a traditional Sixth Form Open Evening on the following date and we look forward to welcoming you on campus. The evening will begin with guided tours at 5pm and be followed by a presentation given by the Head of Sixth Form in the Theatre commencing at 6pm. After this, there will be an opportunity for you to meet subject teachers who will be pleased to answer any questions you may have about studying a particular subject for A-level or Pre-U.
- 5-8pm Tuesday 21 September 2021
- A presentation given by the Head of Sixth Form in 2020 is available from this link