Guidance on how to report concerns about bullying or harassment in the past

Thank you for seeking advice about sharing concerns arising from your time at Ibstock Place School.

If you would like confidential advice, or would like to speak with someone anonymously, you may wish to contact either the NSPCC or NAPAC (The National Society for People Abused in Childhood). These are both national organisations that are set up to provide support and assistance. The NSPCC has a dedicated phoneline (0800 136 663) that will provide support and advice to both children and adults who are victims of sexual abuse. This will include how to contact police and report crimes.

If you would like to contact the School, please email and your communication will reach our Designated Safeguarding Lead.

If you wish to communicate with us anonymously, please do so by typing in the box below and clicking Submit. This will be sent to

Depending on the nature of your contact with the School, we may have a statutory duty to report it to the appropriate authorities.

Where next?

Our School
History of the School
Contact Us
The School Day